INTERSTATE FURNITURE REMOVALS
When you are moving your house, it pays to use a professional mover who values your home and belongings as much as you do. Backload Moving
specialises in household furniture removals and provides professional removal services for all types of relocation. We offer packing
services, storage, office relocations, interstate moves and a lot more.
When you choose Backload Moving, you are choosing a company that has trained staff, modern equipment and really care about doing a great
Free moving consultations – and everywhere in between
Moving to Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria,
Moving to Cairns, Townsville, Rockhampton, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong, Canberra, Melbourne, and
nearly everywhere in between.
Affiliated Network of other Removalists
Over the years, we have come to know many other great removalists and businesses. If we cant help you, then we can often pass you on to
someone else who can!
DON'T HESITATE - PHONE US TODAY TO SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY TEAM!
POINTS TO HELP YOU MOVE
- Turn off your fridge the night before, but leave the door closed until the removalist arrives, which is when you can pack the cold contents into eskies.
- Dismantle beds and desks, etc., keeping the nuts and bolts in labelled containers to be packed in a specially marked carton.
- Empty all built-in cupboards in advance and re-check them prior to departure.
- Stop watering pot plants three days prior to your move.
- Try to use removalist's cartons or boxes of a uniform size as this will aid in the efficient packing of the truck, thereby securing the load.
- Use clean white paper - which can be provided by us - as newspaper will soil items.
- Pack lighter items in large cartons, heavier items in smaller cartons to make them easier to lift.
- Pack a “first night/morning carton” with bed linen, towels, bedclothes, soap, toilet paper and clothes, etc., so you can relax with necessities at hand before you start unpacking boxes.
- Label all cartons by room, destination or contents.
- Have a moderate plan as to the placement of your furniture so items can be lifted or hauled to the right location within your new premises.